There are more than seven billion people in the world , and most of them have the same dream to succeed and become the richest person. If the cost of achievement and success are hard work and luck, then we might have plenty of these around, but I am sure it’s not the case. They have some concept and methods that helped get them where they are. The interesting fact is that most successful people have been through tough times and poverty that we cannot even think of. It says “When gold gets more hot, it shines more,” so we need to go through tough times if necessary by following their ideas and with our hard work.
Here are five top secrets that I think makes these successful people unique compared to others. (Do read the biographies for more details).
I think we all know this amazing business man who is the co-founder and chairman of Microsoft, and here are the top secrets of his success.
- He mentioned that he had competition during his initial time, but he found opportunities and how to use them: he was at the right time and in the right place; he had a future vision of action using new technology .
- If you think you are on the right track, then never lose consistency because he is an example of remaining consistent.
- If you have an idea, then act immediately because someone might re-invent the wheel before you make your idea into reality.
- Learn technology because this knowledge is becoming essential for success.
- Finally he became his own boss, provided the best services and products, and helped others through charity–so his message is of doing something that helps society while helping your own.
Co-Founder, chairman and CEO of Apple, Inc.- A brand of products that can be trusted without opening your eyes.
- Thinking of ways to be different and doing something new was the idea of Steve jobs, which makes the Apple brand successful today.
- He was nervous about presentations and other conferences during speech’s in 2006 but he simply improved with time. He is the real example of progress. His biography of improvement on the past eight years was remarkable and a great lesson for us.
- His concept was of few but perfect products compared to other companies’ products; Apple was having 5:1 product, but the best one! Apple’s products were precise, accurate and research-based.
- His small start, focusing outcome of mind and communication of ideas were the main secrets of his success.
- He recommended to start with a simple product and different ideas; in this way, he created wonderful products with his masterful mind.
People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they? People feared coal, they feared gas-powered engines… There will always be ignorance, and ignorance leads to fear. But with time, people will come to accept their silicon masters.–Bill Gates
For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.–Steve Jobs
That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.–Steve Jobs