I don’t have a five minute video which claims that you will be a millionaire or stocks picks that I can assure you will definitely make money. However, I am sure that I can offer you some recommendations. These recommendations can help you to increase your stock profits or help you to stop losing money on the stock market.
Please check the “About Me” page on this site to learn what I stand for. Let me clarify that I am one of you with the desire to uplift myself along with you. The goal of this blog is to help you make your mental object easier with real fact guides.
To buy stocks
- Open a bank account if you don’t have one.
- Open a stock trading account with a trading company; it depends on the country and place, but normally they require a mature age, a bank account, a deposit and ID’s.
- It takes from one day to a week to clear the paperwork for your trading account.
- Once it is approved, you are ready to buy and sell stocks.
- You can trade online, in person, as well as via phone, an you can make your own stock selections.
How to make money in stocks
- The best parameters are to find out the following: quarterly earnings, yearly earnings, new products, new management, news about the company and its competitors ,and to demand view the products or services on the market.
- If there are more buyers, then sellers price will make the price go up. In a reverse scenario, thenthe price go down.
- It might surprise you, but when companies lose the stock price can go higher and the company who is profiting still the stock’s price may be down, so never guess by price.
- Known stocks are expensive, but you aware of your invested companies products and management so you are not shooting arrow in the sky.
- You can make money through a dividend if your invested company is doing well.
- outlearn about the companies which exist and you can visualize companies such as Wal-Mart, Toyota, Honda, Hindustan lever, Reliance etc.
- Check the balance sheet and find out what they really stand for.
- Check the company’s debts and assets to find out if you really think that company is going to make money.
- I have learned that penny stocks and low cost stocks are associated with high risks and high rewards. Unless you are the part of company, you will never be able to find the real value the company. So stay away from it; this is my experience.
- Finally, I would like to share the most important information that the stock market will not change your life over night or in weeks. It requires passion and constant effort on invested companies.
- Remember, you only make profit; when you sell stocks don’t assume or predict values before the sale.
- Again, everyone has their own opinion, so don’t put trust 100% of trust on any stock broker or adviser because you are the owner of your money.
These are my tricks and tips that you should apply before you buy any stock. Please share yours ideas and opinions about investing in stock market. I am sure together we can make great achievements!
“‘Price is what you pay; value is what you get.’ Whether we’re talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down.”-Warren Buffett
“The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.” – Phillip Fisher
“Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” – Paul Samuelson